Born in Paris, France. As a young child my family and I moved to Australia. At the end of my final year of Secondary School I had my photography exhibited in the Young Originals Exhibition, and was nominated by my school for the Top Student award for photography in the state.
I formally studied for and achieved my advanced diploma of Photography at Perth TAFE. At the conclusion of this course, in 2006, I was awarded the Inaugural Ewan Robinson Perpetual Memorial Award, for the most impressive set of photographic images by a graduating student. During my tertiary studies I took time to gather experience working in Paris. I worked for A.P.R.H., a photographic press agency. I also gained experience working at the Moulin Rouge as a Photographer. I was awarded six first places, two second places, one third place and a cover prize through the Ilford Photographic Competition for tertiary students.
I continued my studies at Edith Cowan University, (Bachelor of Photographic Arts), receiving a high distinction in all of the photographic units I studied. During my Time at University, in 2007, I applied for and was awarded a position as a member of the photographic staff at The West Australian Newspaper. Working as a photographic journalist has been a long time ambition of mine and I am constantly stimulated with the variety of subjects that I am able to photograph at The West Australian.
In 2009 I was named the Young Australian Photographic Journalist of the year by the Walkley Foundation, and as a finalist in 2010. I believe the ability to convey a story through a picture or picture essay is vitally important. I truly believe a picture tells 1000 words and thrive off thinking outside the box and seeing things differently, as a photo can make a moment last forever.
- 2017 : Silver Award AIPP WA Epson Professional Photography Awards (wedding)
- 2017 : ABIA Wedding Photography Winner – Western Australia
- 2016-2017 : Wedaward – international wedding photography contest – 4 images
- 2010: Young Australian Photographic Journalist of the Year (by the Walkley Foundation)- finalist
- 2009: Young Australian Photographic Journalist of the Year (by the Walkley Foundation) – winner
- 2009: Photographic finalist – Media Reporting section of the 2009 WA Youth Awards
- 2006: Ewan Robinson Perpetual Memorial Award, for the most impressive set of photographic images by a graduating student – TAFE
- 2003 – 2007: Six first places, two second places, one third place cover prize through the Ilford Photographic Competition for tertiary students.
- 2002: Exhibited in the Young Originals Exhibition